The organization of the ESSHC has a limited number of travel grants available for participants from low-income regions. This grant consists of financial support of Euro 250 and/or a waiver of the conference fee.
How to apply for a travel grant
- Candidates must be affiliated to an institution conducting research in the subjects covered by the ESSHC
- The applicant must submit a paper proposal with abstract within the scope of the ESSHC 2020 and his/her proposal must be accepted for presentation
- Applications must be received by the ESSHC secretariat by October 1, 2019
- The applicant should submit the following documents:
- A letter with formal request
- A letter of recommendation from the head of the applicant's department or his or her thesis supervisor on the institute's stationary
- A readable photocopy of applicant's identity card or passport
- A brief curriculum vitae of the applicant (max 1 page)
- An estimate of the budget covering travel and accommodation (not including the conference fee)
• Travel grants will be awarded on a competitive basis by the conference organization
• Notification of travel grants will be sent to awardees no later than November 15, 2019.
Send application to:
PO Box 2169
1000 CD Amsterdam